Friday, July 18, 2014

Baby Biz

Thank you so much for all the excitement and congratulations! Hootie & I are thrilled to say the least. Several of you have asked about the baby's and Monster's room & board. We've decided to let them both stay here… hehehe! Monster will actually stay in his room so as not to create too many changes.

As for the baby's room, he or she will be moving into our current guest room/ office. Since we didn't find out with the Monster either, we're reusing the bedding, crib and glider, but you know I had to add a few new touches. Here is the current design board for the little cashew. (That's Hootie's preferred nickname for the baby. I find it a little creepy, but also feel bad that we haven't come up with one yet. Any suggestions?)

I'm happy to report that a few items have already been ordered… i.e. the wire giraffe and rug. And seeing that nothing should ever be too easy, the rug is already on backorder. Seriously. Why do rugs hate me?!?  

We're hoping to start making the changes in August so here's a little teaser of my color inspiration.

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Jess, you are so creative. Certainly doesn't look like nurseries of old, but I like it.
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete