Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello Again!

Remember me? It's Jessie and this is my blog. My apologies, what was supposed to be a mini Spring Break turned into a Spring Sabbatical. Hopefully, you can all relate. (If not, just nod your head yes so I feel better about myself.)

Despite my MIA status, life has been moving full speed ahead so let's catch up a little. This old lady turned 12!
This little monster turned 3!


We've already been to the beach… and wishing we could return soon!


Someone in our family got a solo trip to Hawaii and it wasn't me… or Monster… or Gracie. (I'd rather not talk about it.)


I guess the only other thing that's happened is this…
I figured it would be a little awkward if a baby just appeared on the blog one day so here's your formal announcement. And here's the answers to those questions spinning through your mind right now:
  1. We (being me and said child) are 21 weeks along and yes, I feel good… large, but good.
  2. No, we don't find out the sex. We are told it is definitely either sex A or sex B and we're fine with that answer. 
  3. The due date is early November - Hootie's birthday. Apparently stealing family member birthdays must be a thing for our kids.
  4. Nothing has happened with the room yet. I'm sure you will get to hear all about my indecisiveness over the next several months.
  5. The monster is delighted about being a big brother to either a sister, a brother or a flying sword. Not sure I can fulfill all of those requests. 
All right, I think we are all caught up for now! Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see a post! Big congrats on the baby news! Can't wait to see who's birthday the little girl/boy/flying sword will steal! :-)

    ReplyDelete