Friday, February 21, 2014

What's Cookin'?

Several of you have asked, 'Whatever happened to that kitchen remodel?' that I talked about here. Well, it has turned into the world's longest kitchen remodel. (Probably not a true statement, but it feels that way most days… you can thank insurance companies for that.)

Anywho, just to refresh everyone's memories, here is what the kitchen looked like before. The floor had been removed due to water leak. 
The small galley kitchen had a cutout that overlooked the breakfast nook.
The pantry on the far left blocked all access to the family room and made the room a little claustrophobic.
View from the living room into the kitchen… I guess I should say 'What view?'
And here we are now… It is still missing the backsplash and hardware, but I would say a vastly different space. 
Love the openness to the family room and the additional countertop space.
And I must say I am totally jealous of the beautiful granite.
I'll be sure to take a few more pics once everything is completed (and hopefully everyone gets their junk off my the homeowner's fabulous countertops).

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment: