Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jewelry + Love = Valentines

Nothing says L-O-V-E like a prezzie! And considering that Hootie asked 'We aren't doing Valentine's presents, are we?!?' I'm thinking that my chances don't look good.

All my lady friends know I'm a sucker for jewelry so here's a little V-Day round up… just in case a certain Hootie can get his act together in time.

I've become a little obsessed with druzy. Love the simplicity of the shape and the pop of gold.

Too cute! These stacking rings add a great touch of color and at $28 I think we could all gift them to ourselves!

In love… no description… MUST have!

Not normally a fan of heart shaped jewelry, but this necklace is sweet and would look awesome layered or on its own.

Chunky and gold, beautiful… are we noticing a gold theme in this round up? Whoops!

This is a bit out of my reach, but diamonds are a girl's best friend!

Happy shopping and happy early VDay (to me… I hope)! 

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment