Thursday, February 20, 2014

Old Stuff, New Treasures

It's time for another round of what I found at the antique mall. If anyone would like more details let me know. I'll only charge a small finder's fee. (Just kidding… unless you really want to pay it!)

Beautiful armoire with incredible detail work. I thought of about a million uses for it… just not in my house. :(
Sweet little settee and already updated. Not normally my cup of tea, but I did want to sit there and have a cup of tea.
Remember when I bought a rock for my built-ins, I was thinking he might need a friend. Love the color and you never know when you'll need to defend yourself.
I'm not promoting anything here other than to say for $100 this sign would be perfect in a bar area or laid back kitchen. I'll have another, please.
Love this bed - the color and shape are fabulous. However, this is a 3/4 bed. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out here and see if you will ever be able to find a mattress and sheets!
You know I love me some Asian…. furniture that is. I've been trying to see where this could fit in our casa. As Hootie always says, you can get rid of stuff, but you cannot replace it. (So unfair!)
Since the Frozen theme song has been on repeat in our house, this mirror caught my eye. It has an acrylic frame and reminded me of a Disney movie. So perfect for a little girl's bedroom!
And finally… what post isn't complete without showing you the most bizarre thing I could find? Ceramic ram, anyone? I so wish you could have seen the lady staring at me while I snapped this pic. I'm sure she wanted to know where I was going to place my new found treasure.
Happy shopping!
Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment