Monday, September 9, 2013

New Year... New Problems

I know, I know... where the heck have I been? I have one little birthday and I go missing for a couple of weeks. I'd love to say something, but honestly I don't even have an excuse.

With the start of the new school year, I like to think of this time of year as a new beginning. The monster is back in school. Amen to that help! And I'm working on several new project. I've been very blessed as of recent to receive several new clients...

  • A full kitchen renovation

  • A living room makeover

  • A dining room update

WOW! So here comes the dilemma, what is my full time job? My first priority is to the monster. But I've spent a long time talking with various people about boundaries over the last few weeks. How much is too much? When to say no? When to push ahead?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the opportunities just trying to figure out what the balance is for my life. I realize I'm not the first to have this issue and definitely won't be the last. So for any of you supermoms (or dads) out there, I would love your advice. 

In the meantime, I'll be praying that the monster stays asleep just a little longer so I can get a few more things done.  

Cheers,
Jessie 

1 comment:

  1. Just remember honey, there are 24 hrs. in every day and it's up to you how you use them. We never accomplish everything we want in one day. We just have to prioritize.
    Love you, Meemaw

    ReplyDelete