Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Checkin' My List

Everybody have their trees up, their lights out and their pumpkins put away?!? Please promise me that you don't overlap holidays.

Obviously, the gift giving season is upon us and every year I promise to be more on top of it than the previous one. So far that has yet to happen, but I wanted to give you a cool idea for a gift.

Paintings! Have I mentioned that before? :)

We actually did this for my sister-in-law's bday and I love the way it turned out. They started a gallery wall in their house and she's been looking for different pieces to fill it. Well, it just so happens that I have a friend who is an incredible artist and she offered to do this custom piece for us.

I just found an image that I liked and she went to town. I love it… hopefully, the SIL does too!

Anywho, the artist's name is Helen Green and she does incredible work. Here are some of my favs of hers… 





She is also offering custom children's portraits for the Holidays. You know the grandparents would eat that up! Don't say I didn't tell you something fab to get your momma.

And don't forget your favorite blogger when you're checking that Christmas list, all right?

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I remember a granddaughter that use to paint beautifully and she played the piano beautifully as well. I wish she would take up both talents again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature. :)
    I love my painting and can't wait to add it to our gallery wall. Such a thoughtful and creative gift.
    Love love love! - Jenny

    ReplyDelete