Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Little Bit of Life

I realize I've been a bit sporadic in posting lately. To be honest, my whole life feels a bit that way. I haven't even seen one new episode of Parenthood this season. WHAT?!? Something is seriously out of whack.

So here's a brief update so we're all up to speed…

I went to Boston a couple of weekends ago to see my bestie, Sarah. We did a little of this…

And this…

I also managed to come home with this…

And this…

It's so great to see the look of confusion on Hootie's face when I walk off a plane with a box of champagne glasses and a painting. (Let's just say it's not the first time.) Anywho, the painting has found a lovely home in our existing gallery wall.

While in Boston, I managed to fall back in love with a store called Hudson. How could you not love this place (aside from the prices)?





Since then, Baylor has rocked it.

Monster has potty trained (semi-successfully).

And I bought a new notebook in order to keep myself organized… at least that is the goal.

So, what's new with you all?

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment