Monday, November 11, 2013

Lucky!

I had the great privilege to work with the cutest couple who were featured in the Lakewood Tour of Homes this past weekend. They live in this beauty…

I know… it's awesome, right?!? Anywho, somehow I ended up on the job and am so grateful for the opportunity. It's been awhile since I've shown any real work so I thought you might enjoy!

This was being referred to as the 'West Bedroom'. I don't know why this makes me giggle, but I'd love to live in a house where there is an east and a west. We're more of a 'You Can Sleep Here… or Not."

This is the 'East Bedroom'. I'm particularly in love with the gallery wall. The homeowners are quite the world travelers and have beautiful photos and treasures from around the world.

You know I'm not normally an all-white kind of a girl, but this one could make me a convert. What you can't see is their incredible backyard!

Yep, that's theirs all right… too bad you don't want to hang out back there!

That's enough coveting for one day. Just one more big thank you to the homeowner… it was a wonderful experience.

Cheers,
Jessie

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I agree Jessie! This was an incredible home and one of our favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing house and amazing work by you!!!
    Proud of you sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of my hard working wife. And congrats to the homeowners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a job well done!!!

    ReplyDelete