Thursday, October 31, 2013

#1

Does anyone remember what today is?

It's Flat 200's birthday! Can you believe it? A whole year of me direct to you...
Here's a few of the highlights:

  • Over 15,000 pageviews - Thanks, Mom!
  • 135 posts
  • 60 Facebook followers
  • And our most popular post ever... duh, They're Real & They're Fabulous! You guys are so dirty!
To celebrate, I've decided to spend the weekend in Boston with my bestie (sans Hootie & monster)! Raise your hand if you're excited. *Insert every hand I have here.*

Thanks for the support! Here's to year #2!

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - I wish there was someway to look up the number of exclamation points ever used. I would have to think my percentage would be high!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I hope you have the bestest time in Boston ever...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lots of birthdays this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete