Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Change

By the time you read this post, the monster will have slept in his crib for the last time. That's right. Today is B-day... as in big boy bed and this mama is having a harder time than she imagined.

Somehow my baby went from this...

to this...

While I am so grateful for the sweet little rambunctious boy he is becoming, it is tough to realize how quickly they leave that baby stage. If you get a moment today, this mama would greatly appreciate any extra prayers for a smooth transition and a little bit of peace along the way.






Cheers,
Jessie

PS - The only thing keeping my spirits high is getting to see this cuteness in action soon!

3 comments:

  1. Cherish every moment. They grow up so quickly. I'm sure he will do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has cuter sheets than I do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete