Thursday, October 10, 2013

Keep Up

I don't know about you all, but I'm always just a tad behind the trend. I generally lie somewhere between Early Adopter and Early Majority. (See Mom that FCS degree did pay off a little!)

Anywho, I obviously know about Pinterest and Houzz, but who else has been turned on to Keep?!? It's awesome. Think of it as a Pinterest board without all the ab routines and school lunches that no one ever makes. It is basically an online shopping list that shows you the brand, price and where to buy it.


It even will notify you when an item you've 'kept' goes on sale!

Honestly, my favorite thing about Keep is it's just about the stuff. Not all the fluff of Pinterest or the grandioseness of Houzz. I still love those, but may just keep them around for inspirational images.  


So what do you say... are you gonna join the early majority? Or be a laggard? (What is that by the way?)

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - Feel free to follow me as well... I am an early adopter after all. :)

1 comment: