Monday, October 28, 2013

May I Serve You?

Does anyone remember back to my long lost love, the Fez Platter?!?

Who can forget its incredible details? Extra special flair? And affordable price tag? Apparently, I can't since I'm still scouring everywhere to find the perfect tray for our breakfast table. Here's the current options:

This studded option is Jonathan Adler for JCP. Laugh if you must, but I think he's pretty cool and who doesn't love a stud. (No comments, Hootie.)

You know I'm a sucker for a monogram and some gold leaf.

 Great pattern on this one. Reminds me most of the Fez Platter with it ethnic, global vibe.

I could venture back to my English roots, but honestly the longer I stare at this one the more creeped out I get.

 Love me some quirk... and nothing says quirk more than flamboyant birds in my opinion.

I realize in the grand scheme of things this should be a non-issue, but I just can't seem to find the right fit. Maybe I just need to get a new table. (Just kidding, Hootie... we'll see.)

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment