Monday, December 10, 2012

What Could Have Been...

I suppose this time of year has me feeling a little nostalgic.  I know I can't be the only one, right?!?  My mind keeps thinking of all the prezzies I asked for but never received.  Please don't tell me about how things work out for the best.  I believe that my life and our home would be better with these little jewels...

Ah, the Fez Platter from West Elm.  I loved you and should have bought you when you were on sale, but I was foolish and added you to a wish list.  Too bad you are gone for good now.

To the monogrammed coasters, I believe I asked for you twice which makes the hurt that much greater. You were functional & stylish... there is no better combination.

Who doesn't need more tassels in their life?  Don't answer that.  You are sassy & loud- my favorite!

Lastly to my new favorite letter holder, I know we will not work out, but I cannot help but think of how cute you would be holding all of my junk.  I just know we would have been great together.  

Here's hoping there are no regrets this holiday season.
Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. this post made me smile....
    sorry i should have gotten one of these in years past

    ReplyDelete