Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whatever Wednesday!

Today, we are discussing the biggest stress in everyone's life right now... Christmas gifts.  Every year, I feel the pressure to get the most heartfelt, meaningful gift that no one ever mentioned but I somehow just knew they would love!  Does that ring a bell for anyone else?

Let's be honest, my genius only works when I least expect it so more than likely everyone is getting a new pair of socks, but here are a few ideas I've had...

For that hard to buy for Dad, why not indulge his favorite pastime with a novelty 'stache!

For that baker in your family (where's ours by the way?!?), how adorable is this?  I love cookies and I love cuteness so this is perfect!

And for the hostess with the mostess who always needs more cute men in her life.  I LOVE these little guys.  Seriously, who cannot love a gnome?

For that techno lover, you would seriously be the coolest forever!

And last but certainly not least, for that favorite, hilarious blogger friend of yours... nothing says I appreciate what you do more than diamonds.

It was worth a shot!  Happy shopping!
Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment