Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I almost peed my pants...

I realize that is TMI, but when I heard that Princess Kate was preggos it was my natural reaction.  How could you not be excited?!?  We lived in London during Will & Kate's breakup and honestly I was devastated.  It was SO sad... only to be slightly outweighed by the fall of Brad & Jen.

However, Will & Kate rallied, married and made all my princess dreams come true! So today's post is dedicated to celebrity nurseries because let's face it - they are way cooler than us.  :)

While I am not a fan of Snooki, I adore this nursery... the eclectic feel, the bold patterns and it all feels very cohesive and fresh.  My bet is she had a little help.

Love how sweet and calming Tiffany Amber Theissen's nursery is.  I guess you could say she was Saved by the Nursery.  (I know.  I'm embarrassed for me and yet I'm still giggling.)   

Jewel's rustic Texas nursery is chic and still feels authentic.  Who doesn't want a reclaimed wood wall?

But let's get real, Kate's nursery will probably look a little more like Mariah Carey's.

Let the baby madness begin!  Long live the Queen!
Cheers,
Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment