Thursday, December 27, 2012

Personalize Please!

Needless to say, the cat is out of the bag by now so I thought I would show you a few of my fav personalized gifts this year!

All of the grandparents received the obligatory photo personalized calendar... always a hit!  Tears all around and better yet we will be loved (and remembered) all year round.

This year, I participated in a little 12 days of Christmas for Hootie and surprised him on day #11 with a silhouette of our original baby, Gracie.  Hard to believe that she will turn 11 in a few short months, but we love her little portrait and am so happy to add her to the ever expanding gallery wall.

Lastly, since the monster is still a little young to ask for specific things, I made the executive decision to have his favorite lovie, Leelee, memorialized.  Seeing as Leelee may not make it out of the first few years intact, I love that we now have this little memento of his first years.  Too precious... I swear I tear up every time I look at it.  (Crazy, I know!)

Maybe I am softening in my old age, but these made my Christmas.  How about you?  What were your favs?

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Loved my picture of Gracie - she almost looks calm in that shot. Also loved my large package of Nerds candy.

    ReplyDelete