Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Those Little Devils...

Fall decided to come to Dallas approximately one day ago... it is rainy, gloomy and the temps have finally dipped below 70. Thank goodness! We've already been in full fall/ Halloween mood around here for a week or more, but someone has decided to ruin my mood.

Squirrels! Those pesky little varmint! Quit eating my gourds! Since there is not much to do at this point to save the sacrificed gourds, I'll focus my efforts inside.

I'm typically a generic 'fall' girl. It must be due to all my years at the Fall Fest instead of Trick or Treating. (You can thank my Southern Baptist upbringing for that.) Either way, I prefer the decor to serve dual purposes.
Monster is crazy about these 'Christmas trees'. I guess I need to clarify the holidays a little more, but I agree that they are pretty cool as well.
Nothing says fall like wheat and I love this one.
Surely, a squirrel wouldn't eat these.
Not sure if a hedgehog is considered a fall animal, but he sure is cute and he has that woodland vibe so I'm going with it.
A bottle opener isn't typically decor, but this one would look awesome during all your Halloween Fall Fest activities.
I guess I'll be going back to the store for round 2 of pumpkins. Perhaps this DIY will make my pumpkins too pretty to snack on. Perhaps not. 

Happy Hunting... I mean Halloween... I mean Fall! Yikes!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment