Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whatever Wednesday!

It's been a long time since I did one of these posts, but I figure I need some retail therapy after all my self imposed drama with the big boy bed!

Update: We - specifically me - did survive the first night despite lots of jumping up & down on the new mattress. Promise to post pics soon!

Anywho with Christmas beginning to ramp up, I'm already getting hounded for lists. (Sorry, Millie!) So here's my current wish list... as always, I will also accept loose diamonds, bars of gold and bags of money.

In a shocking turn of events, I would like even more jewelry! I'm obsessed with the new Kendra Scott collection. Yes, I do think you can have too much of a good thing, but these look different than the rest, right?!?

I need this little guy in my life... it's a mini clutch (Is there really such a thing?) and wallet in one. It says I like to be organized and look stylish while doing it!

I once owned the world's most incredible coat and it was stolen. *Insert sad, angry face.* You know how I have a hard time getting over things, but I think this one could be a close second.

Seeing as my purse is now a dumping ground for everyone and everything, I thought I should step up my mobile trash can with one of these beauties. I'm digging the grey& yellow... did I mention it can be monogrammed?

I guess that can get you all started. There are only 56 shopping days until Christmas!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment