Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me?!?

I know this sounds crazy, but I've decided to make today - Halloween 2012 - the official birthday of Flat 200.  As the hubs would say, I am officially 0!

Seeing that I've been posting in secret and blabbering on and on about this venture for far too long, I'm out of excuses.  I'm putting all of my pretties and silliness out onto the world wide web.  (Does anyone really say that anymore?)  Either way, I am now the proud owner of an online diary that hopefully someone other than my mom will read.

Here's hoping it is more treat than trick this Halloween.  Now, go get your candy on... it is my birthday after all!


Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Darling. That cake looks delicious - can't wait to have some when I get home! Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, darling... I can't wait for you to bring one home. :)

    ReplyDelete