Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whatever Wednesday!

Anybody else feel like Christmas is upon us... and Halloween hasn't even happened yet?  Yikes!  I guess that means I better start on my Christmas list!  I've had my eye on a few of these pretties for quite some time.

I think this rug really wants to be my friend.  How can I say no?

Recently fell in love with this gorgeous piece of artwork...

But since I may be pushing my luck with high ticket items, I will gladly accept this little jewel as a stocking stuffer.

It's not all about the house.  Mama needs some new shoes and I think either pair would gladly do the trick.

And what Christmas list isn't complete without cashmere?  Mine never is! Wouldn't a little monogram just put it over the top?

Hope hubby Santa was paying attention!  Happy shopping and Merry Halloween!

Cheers, 
Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment