Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Iceapoolza

I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm still feeling the effects of Iceapoolza. While I am desperately trying to finish up all my Christmas shopping TODAY (thank goodness for Mother's Day Out), I did have a little extra time on my hands during the numerous ice days.

So what else would I do, but make a few design boards. First up is my Mom's living room. She recently got a new sectional. It looks great, but now we want to make a few more changes. As in, a larger rug, bigger coffee table and of course more accessories. Anywho, here is the first pass @ the tentative game plan. There are two rug options… not cheap and really not cheap. (Sorry, Mom!)

I was feeling a little left out of the design plans so I decided to make a design board for our master bedroom too. I'm glad when we did the built-ins that we purged all the old stuff, but man it looks bare in there right now.
Unfortunately, I think I might have already changed my mind on the mirror and lamp. Thoughts on the new options?


Do we think Santa reads the blog and may bring a few of these goodies by? Anywho, I hope you all were slightly more productive than myself. Wish me luck today!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment