Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014?!?

Apologies for my absence as of late, I decided to focus on my family this holiday season which proved to be beneficial with the tummy bug and flu invading our household!

Anywho, I just popped in to say Happy New Year to all of you. If we're being perfectly honest, I'm a little happy to see 2013 go. It wasn't the year I had envisioned or hoped for, but the little blessings along the way are not lost on me.

Hootie and I were able to squeeze in one last date night before the New Year and as we discussed decisions of long ago he reminded me that we can't hold on to what we didn't do or didn't get. That's not the path we took and if we had then we would have missed out on other things.

I'm not a big believer in resolutions, but I am aiming to 'let it go' in this New Year… after all when I stopped looking that's when I got my Hootie and when I quit worrying that's when I got my monster.

I'm wishing each of you a happy & healthy New Year. Bring it on 2014!

Cheers,
Jessie 

No comments:

Post a Comment