Monday, July 8, 2013

Sit On It

It seems like things always seem to happen in clumps... why is that?  I have a couple of clients right now in need of accent chairs as well as my own search for our bedroom. (Not sure if Hootie knows that, but I guess he does now!)

Anywho, I've run across a few beauties as of late. So far no one has pulled the trigger, but who knows. Maybe one of you peeps could use an accent chair!

Clean lines with subtle pattern, but great visual interest.  Love it!

My general rule of thumb is if I would like to read a book and drink of glass of wine in a chair than it's a keeper... 2 check marks for this one.  

 Hello child size slipper chair! Yes, I do think you are the cutest!

Technically, this isn't really a stand alone accent chair, but it's sassy and think it would be a fab accent to any room.

I guess I have a thing for grey. It seems moody and sophisticated just like me... well, at least, the first part.

Serious flair and I heart it... will someone please buy it? I need it to find a good home.


Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment