Monday, July 22, 2013

The Tin Man

Well, I'm back and in case you hadn't heard... I had an anniversary. (Hence, my week long absence.) We were very blessed to take a trip to Carmel (sans the monster) and it was a blast. Here's a few highlights...







Needless to say, it was fabulous! But what really I wanted to show you was the coolest card that I found. 

If you're into traditional anniversary gifts than you know that year #10 is aluminum. (Who picks these things, anyways?!?) We don't typically need any scrap metal, but I came across this vendor on Etsy who will imprint a short message on an aluminum card for you. 

It's a little bit quirky and totally useless, but a sweet, sentimental gift and I love it! I even had our 10 dates...10 weeks...10 years added so we could remember the occasion.
Cheers,
Jessie

PS - It's quite possible that I'm the best wife ever... possibly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment