Thursday, August 1, 2013

Audible!

We've had a change of plans... much to my sadness I might add. It seems we are going to keep the monster in his current bedroom for the foreseeable future which means no new room to prep. (Insert sad face from me and smiling face for Hootie.)

However, that little monster just keeps growing and growing and the crib is on its way out the door sooner rather than later. So while my world traveler theme will not be taking place right now, we are still in need of a big boy bed.

After all my searching, I've landed on this one...

Not really, I have no idea who makes this one or even how much it costs, but something similar has been ordered and should arrive in approximately 8 weeks. How you ask? Custom, baby.

Don't let that word scare you. It's the same way people say something is vintage instead of just saying is old. It's all about the lingo! Insert one khaki linen fabric and some super fab nailhead trim and I'd say we are on our way to an awesome big boy room!

Now, if I could just decide on some bedding. Anyone else heart this navy gingham from Serena & Lily?!? They are always so cute and so expensive.

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - Sorry, Hootie. It looks like we won't be investing in the race care bed after all.

2 comments:

  1. Just b/c the Monster doesn't have a race car bed doesn't mean we can't update the bed in our room....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that we haven't been able to get a headboard, but you are more than willing for a race car with real headlights. Hmmm!

      Delete