Friday, August 9, 2013

They Say It's Your Birthday...

Well, technically, not yet... but I do like to start the festivities early. Plus, I like to allow plenty of shopping time for my beloved family and friends.

So if anyone is dying to buy me a present for my 21st birthday, you may gladly choose from one of the following...

Simply stunning and a fabulous price! (Look at me being thrifty!)

Always need another watch. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a diamond encrusted watch, but I like to switch it up from time to time and there isn't as much guilt this way.

I heart the bootie trend. I also heart saying bootie... hard to tell which one I like more.

Anyone else notice that the list is getting more expensive as we go along?!? Oh well, you know my policy. If you don't ask, you don't know.

Happy shopping! You've got 14 days to show me how much you love me. 

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I happen to know that age is not right. I WAS THERE! That's O.K. thought. We all do that "as we get older."
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will a Sprinkles cupcake work? And their new ice cream?

    ReplyDelete