Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fallin'

Apologies for being an absentee friend as of late, I think the hot August sun has zapped my will to live. (For my friends in the North, I'm not sure you will ever understand what an August day in Texas feels like until you've experienced it firsthand... for 10 days in a row.)

With that said, the influx of new catalogs has me super excited for the fall. What is it about fall that makes it so darn awesome?!? It might have a little something to do with my love affair with scarves! Anywho, here's a roundup of my fav new fall items...

I'm sure y'all are getting tired of my obsession with overdyed rugs, but look at this beauty! Love the colors. It's so graphic without seeming overly trendy.

Any guesses where this one comes from.... IKEA! I'm telling you guys. You all need to get off the high horse a little and see what they seriously have to offer. The shape is great and I love a pop of orange. In case you are terrified of the color, it also comes in a moody grey or blue.

Okay, I realize this has nothing to do with decor, but how awesome is this ruffled sweatshirt. It's comfy. It's classy. It's perfect... except not for our current forecast.

Such a sucker for copper and this is a fabulous background piece. I'm sure you see a fire trend developing here. That either means I'm an arsonist or I'm in desperate need for cooler weather.

Please tell me that someone needs a settee. I've seen this one in person and the color is beautiful... a little more emerald than shown here and let's not forget that Emerald is the color of the year!

Okay, I think I've got my bit of whining off my chest. Now back to 85 degree sunrises. Hurry fall!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment