Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Girlie Girl!

It's no secret that there is not a lot of pink used around our casa. The monster & Hootie don't generally tend to flock towards all things girlie. So now that I have the opportunity to put together a little girl's bedroom, I'm thrilled!

The overall space is going to be very ladylike and graceful. So not my personality, but it will be perfect. We've been looking at art for a mini gallery wall and DANG... there is some cute stuff out there.

BIRDS! How can you not love these little guys? They are so sweet and just the perfect amount of quirky... and check out the price. Again, how could you not love that?

FLORAL! Nothing says girlie like florals, but I hate to keep things too literal. The colors are beautiful and the abstractness keeps things fresh. I'll take 2 or maybe 3, please!

SCROLLS! Promise me that you'll ignore the silly poodle, but this frame has all sorts of possibilities... a cork board, a chalk board, a mirror or just a simple ol' frame. Plus, it comes in three colors.

Just imagine this awesome print inside the blue one...

If you ask me, any of them are a great option. Too bad, we went with something completely different. :) You didn't think I would spoil all the fun, did you? Guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment