Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Coming!

As any parent of a toddler will tell you, the time is coming.  I've been blessed so far with a scaredy cat who doesn't want out of their crib.  But recent events have proven that the time for a big boy room is coming.  We aren't prepared yet, but here is where inspiration has led me so far.

Hopefully, I can get my ideas sorted out before the Monster starts escaping!

Love this wallpaper, but perhaps it could be used somewhere other than the wall?!?

We are definitely in need of a table regardless of the big boy room status.  This one is great!

The color is great... the shape is cool... surely the Monster will be impressed.


Already have a fabulous shade for this lamp.  Love the traditional details of the base, but with modern styling.

Throw in one mid-century dresser and I'm a happy camper!

Any one else planning a big kid room?  It's exciting and scary all in one!  Wish us luck.
Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out my own big kid room...

    ReplyDelete