Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Putting It Out There.

I'm gonna be honest.  It has been a long and very confusing spring thus far for our family.  It's no secret that I love beautiful interiors and clothes, but as of late I've been reduced to gym wear (minus the gym) and dirty floors.  I say none of this to cause any concern, but what I first promised when I started this blog was an online diary and that included my actual life.

I have always struggled with what will people like or not like.  Let's be honest, it is always scary to put yourself out there and be rejected, but I'm slowly learning it doesn't matter.  I have my priorities and hopefully you can appreciate where I am right now.

I love dramatics...
I love order...
I love my family...

With all that in mind, I am designating May 1st as the start of an unbelievable summer filled with laughter, good times and contentment.  That last word is a sketchy one.  It doesn't mean happiness, but it does mean joy.  I wish that for each of you and hope you have a phenomenal summer.

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Love you!
    Gonna be a great summer...one month from today-BEACH

    ReplyDelete