Friday, April 26, 2013

Sister!

I don't know about you, but I live to eat and I especially love dessert.  Well, I was shocked to find out a few years ago that one of my sorority sisters (Go KKG!) had opened a catering business, The Hospitality Sweet.  I don't remember her serving us delicious homemade goodies when we came back from class.  

I decided to forgive (and pretty much forget) my lack of college freebies and have used her for the monster's birthday goodies... and basically any chance I get.


Her designs are ADORABLE and even better they taste delicious.  I was so happy to fete her last summer when she opened the London Cafe within Timothy Oulton.
And I am even prouder to tell you all about her first full service shop, The Hospitality Sweet, in Downtown Dallas.  I was lucky enough to attend her preview event, but it officially opens to the public THIS Monday, the 29th.  I cannot recommend Meghan enough.  
Her cake balls are da bomb and her lunch menu was spectacular... again, why didn't she feed me during our college days?!? :)

This is Kevin, the barista.  Hootie is obsessed with him and might have a new favorite man crush.  I wonder if this is why he has been growing his beard out?


Please go try it for yourself.  I promise you will love it.  Congrats, sister... so proud!

Cheers,
Jessie

3 comments:

  1. Jess, you didn't give us the address.
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meemaw... The address and phone number are available through the link above. It takes you directly to her website. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure a very generous "sissy" will be by the office with a sampler tray soon! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete