Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Try That Again...

Ever make a mistake? Yeah, me too... and it kinda sucks. (Sorry just being honest.) I feel like I have had more than my fair share lately. Let's recall here and here.

Regardless, you gotta dust yourself off and try again. So that's what I did when I ordered our new bedroom rug. It was actually a VERY belated bday gift that was backordered forever, blah, blah, blah. You get the picture. So I was thrilled when it showed up as we were moving back into the house!

I'd been dying for an overdyed rug, but didn't want to pay for the original.

So I was thrilled when I came across this guy. I wanted a semi-neutral colorway since our bedding is already a little crazy and I liked the subtle pattern. It was traditional without being stuffy.

Well, that isn't exactly what we got. It turned out to be pretty green with streaks of pink throughout. You can see it a little bit in the photo above, but it was quite apparent rolled out in our bedroom. (Sorry, there wasn't a whole lot of photo taking while I unpacked the house!)

One pricey shipping label later and the original choice has been returned. I'm still debating my options, but feel a little gun shy at the moment. Anybody else want to foot the bill for my mistakes?  No?  It was worth a shot.

I guess I'll just continue with my window shopping for now.
Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment