Thursday, April 18, 2013

That's A Step Up

The time has come to allow the monster slightly more freedom... such as washing his hands and pretending to brush his teeth.  However, this requires a stool - a necessary evil in my book.

Of course, I didn't want any plain jane stool.  I wanted something cool and not too kiddish.  I looked at a few different options...

Love the turtle, but didn't look like the sturdiest option.

Cute, but didn't just love it.

After some debate, I decided to forgo my initial findings and opted for the Ikea Bekvam stool which could be easily painted.  


Which lead to this... 
 And then this...
 And of course this...
 Which left us with... the world's tallest step stool!
Unfortunately, it is a little big for the monster right now, but I think it will be an excellent stool for the kitchen once he can handle sharp objects.  So for now we are back to this...

What can I say?  I'm on a roll these days.  :)  

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment