Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

With the rain bringing my spirits down, I thought I would share one of my new found happy spots.  Our bathroom!  When I decided to have new pillows made, I thought I would throw in a shower curtain just to spice things up a bit.

I made a spur of the moment shower curtain decision when we moved into this house almost five years ago and I've regretted it ever since.  While there was nothing particularly terrible about my choice (dark brown with circles), I was just unhappy with the lack of planning and the dark color palette.  Fast forward a few years and I was ready for a change.

If you recall back to this post, I fell in love with several fabrics from City Craft and decided that this was the source of my new shower curtain.  After adding a little flair with a mint border and some ribbon trim, we are left with this...


I love the fresh colors and bold pattern.  Nothing says good morning like a sassy print!  Just to keep the good feelings coming, I even upgraded the shower caddy to this cute little number.
Just don't mention to Hootie that I think we need new bathmats now.  

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment