Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mama Day!

Just wanted to pop in this morning and wish all of you mamas out there a Happy Mother's Day!  I realize what we really want will probably not happen... peace & quiet, but regardless I hope it is a great day for all.

A special thanks to the best example of a mother I have ever known... my Mama.  I can only hope to be half the Godly example she has been to me.  With the arrival of the monster, it becomes more and more apparent every year what an incredibly hard job you had.  Thank you, Mom.  I love you.

And one more shout out to the monster who made me a mama.  You are by far the most demanding and irrational boss I have ever had (and I've had a few crazies), but I love you more each day.  Now stop growing.

Cheers (especially to the mamas),
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment