Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flor or Floor?!?

In a shocking turn of events, I am still on the hunt for a rug for our master bedroom.  The funny thing is that the search has come full circle.  When we first started discussing this, I wanted to do a Flor rug. The options are limitless, but I got overwhelmed and then decided to focus on the overdyed trend.... which we all know where that led.

But after getting the new Flor catalog, I think I am leaning towards this option again.  Lucky for me, you can purchase sample squares at their new store on McKinney so I brought a few of those bad boys home to take a look.

There is a lot of pattern in the bedding already so whatever I choose needs to just blend in.  That's why I think a neutral color palette would be best.  

It's so hard to tell from such a small sample, but I'm grateful not to pay for more shipping fees.  Here are my top three picks thus far... 

Remembrance - Love the allover pattern and has a slight overdyed look about it.  Might be a little too dark with everything else.

Vintage Vibe - My personal favorite, but of course the most expensive and a little hesitant based on how light the whole pattern is. 

Reoriented - Possibly the best of both worlds... not too dark, not too light and a subtle overall pattern.  

Decisions, decisions.  What's a girl to do?  Is anyone else as tired of listening to me talk about rugs as I am looking at them?!?  Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment