Friday, May 3, 2013

Viva La Mexico!

Seeing as we live fairly close to the border here in Big D, it is only fitting that we also celebrate our neighbors on Cinco de Mayo.  So today we are celebrating all things fiesta...

Seating is a MUST at any fiesta and I love love love these new chairs from Anthropology!  They are so quirky and fun.  Who wouldn't have a good time in one of these?

Obviously, you need drinkware for a party.  Why not be environmentally friendly at the same time and try out the reusable Red Cups?  That margarita class looks pretty good to me.

You gotta dress the part as well and I am in a semi-serious love affair with these sandals.  They may or may not be coming to a wardrobe near you.  

Lastly, I need someone to whip these up for me stat.  I know Pinterest shows how easy they are, but seriously... haven't we all been down that road before?  It is such a lie.  

Don't forget, I decided that summer has begun so enjoy!  (No one really needs to wait for Memorial Day.)  Gracias!

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the pinata cookies. Doesn't look easy, but looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I think they look so fun... and in true Pinterest fashion they don't seem that complicated, but there is no way I could make those work. Can't wait to try one, Grantalina. :)

      Delete