Monday, May 20, 2013

I'll Have a Side Of...

I've heard it said before that accent tables are the jewelry of a room.  Every room needs one and it seems to be the perfect place to have a little fun.  They can be quirky, sophisticated or rustic and that never seems to affect the overall feel of the room.  They just add a little pizzazz.

With that in mind, here's a round up of my top picks...

Perfect amount of glamour without being too fussy and for that price, I'll take 2!

This is my go-to table!  It is so versatile and comes in a variety of finishes and colors.

Sophisticated and classy, everything I wish I was... perhaps if I sit really close to it, that will all rub off.

Great texture and warmth, it definite brings some character to the room.

Tribal but modern, old world but edgy... how did they do that?

You didn't think I would leave out faux snakeskin, did you?  Nothing says I rock more than you like animal skin!

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - I'd like to give a shout out to my nephew on his FIRST birthday!  We love you, little man.  Sorry the bigs seem to boss you around for now... we'll work on that in year #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment