Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daydreaming

So I'm obsessed with the idea of a daybed for the Monster's big boy room.  Think upholstered, think nail heads, think awesome... or at least in my head it is.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything remotely similar to the vision that is in my head.  I'm not sure if that means I'm a trendsetter or terribly off base when it comes to daybeds.  (Please don't answer that!)

This is the closest I've seen so far...

I'm hoping to not have to go the custom route, but so far everything is a little too feminine for my liking.

Like the nail head trim and the upholstered look, but could do without the curves and would like a back. Missing the wow factor.

Definitely has the wow factor, but not quite what I envisioned for a little boy's room.  Not even going to ask Hootie his opinion on this one.  

Okay, but blah.  

I guess if all else fails I can go to option B... race car bed.

Don't act like you never wanted one.  How can you beat real headlights?

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment