Monday, June 24, 2013

Flash Mob

Has anyone else out there been suckered into signing up for one too many flash sale sites? It is seriously ridiculous, but I do have a few favs...

#1. FAB They're a little quirky, a little vintage and a whole lot of fabulous. (Hence the name!) While I don't have any need for a pepperoni tshirt right now, I seriously heart their jewelry and mid century goodies!


#2. ONE KINGS LANE I know. Most of you probably already subscribe to this one, but that goes to prove my point that they know their biz. You can find anything from reclaimed wood artwork to ornate French reproduction mirrors to the most gorgeous camelback sofa.  (Can I have it Hootie, please?!?)

#3. JOY AND REVELRY This is a new one and technically it's not even a flash site. The site has individual shops that are curated by designers and bloggers. One thing that is especially nice is that you are able to view the products in an actual space. Not sure why, but those gold leaf toys kill me. They are too cute!

One word of caution, they use the term 'sale' loosely.  Sometimes it's a deal, but you aren't going to find some grossly underpriced treasure.  With that in mind, happy shopping!

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I really like FAB, though they kill me with the amount of emails they send. And I have the pepperoni shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you never get too hungry and try to eat your own shirt. That would be weird.

      Delete