Friday, June 14, 2013

Potty Mouth

Anybody else think outdoor pots are ridiculously overpriced?  Hootie & I once had a pretty good spat over some outdoor pots (or lack thereof).

So when my SIL said she was looking for some, I told her I would keep an eye out.  Well, what do you know... I found some this past weekend at the grocery store of all places.
Love the color and LOVE the price!  It's buying things in multiples that kills you.  

We've also loved our whiskey barrel pot from Home Depot.  It's huge, a little quirky and cheap (Hootie's fav).  The perfect fit for our herb garden... I should probably be cooking more than I am with an herb garden and all.

Lastly, the personalized route is always cute, but I must stress this should be done sparingly!  No need to put all your personal deets on the front porch.  

Anyone got any hidden pot resources I should know about?  (I should probably rephrase that question.)

Cheers,
Jessie

PS- The title really had nothing to do with Potty Mouth, but it was the tamest I could come up with since the other contenders were... "Once you got Pot..." and "Get off the Pot".  I think you get my drift.  

No comments:

Post a Comment