Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Special Thanks

I've been reminded more than I would like in the last several months that life is fleeting.  I'm not gonna bring everybody down by elaborating much, but I do want to take today to say thank you.  Thank you to my Mom!

With all the complaining that I have done lately about moving in and out of the house, she has embraced my whole crazy clan without batting an eye.  She loves on us, encourages us and more importantly I know she prays for us.  

Being in my childhood home for the last couple of weeks has reminded me over and over again that she has always encouraged me to be me.  I keep finding random DIY projects I did back in middle school. (That are terrible by the way.)  But regardless, she let me try and try again.  

So for today, I want to say thank you, Mom.  You are the best mother and Shasha I know and we are so grateful to have you.  I love you.

Your favorite daughter, 
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Yes she is, Jess. One of a kind. You and Ame both are so fortunate, as well as the grandkids. Love you all! Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet and very true! love ya mom

    ReplyDelete