Thursday, March 7, 2013

Whatever Wednesday!

I cannot believe that my little monster will be TWO in just a few short weeks!  Birthday planning is in full swing which means he needs a birthday list!  This is probably the last time that I will get to make the executive decision on his "wish list"... which he really should think about since I have such excellent taste.

Anywho, the child LOVES to be outside so we've been debating getting him an outdoor playhouse.  I was totally inspired by Jenny's makeover of this precious playhouse.  
I am totally not opposed to painting or adding a few quirks of my own, but I just haven't been able to pick one. The top contenders are... 



Of course, I adore this one, but I think we can all agree that $1500 is a bit much for something they will outgrow fairly quickly!
What about you guys?  Any suggestions on an ultra stylish and affordable playhouse?

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Jess,
    As I recall, the dog house was pretty popular last time we were over. What about fixing that up a little?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Build something you might later convert to storage. What's wrong with the old fashion "tree house."
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete