Monday, March 25, 2013

Done!

There are certain occasions that my OCD tendencies serve me well. This weekend has been one of them.  The unpacking is done and I have moved on to the next project.

I MUST give a big shout out to my mom and mother-in-law for helping me with the monster.  Unpacking and toddlers do not mix. There are photos coming, but in the meantime I wanted to share something more important...

I promise never to make this blog my soapbox, but I thought it was important to note that Easter Sunday is this week. If you are a Christian (as I am) than you understand what this holiday truly means.

This Sunday also marks the beginning of our new church campus @ First Baptist Dallas.  I attended the  fountain lighting ceremony last night and was amazed at all God has done... and certainly excited about what he will continue to do! 

This is not about the building or the fancy new toys. This is about a personal relationship with Jesus and I am personally inviting each and everyone of you to come down to Big D next Sunday and go to church with me.  
I promise you will be eternally grateful.

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. What a testimony. I'm so proud of you Jess.
    Love, Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go with you this Sunday, my beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete