Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Now You See Me...

Now you don't!  Tricky, huh?

Since our bedroom is getting close to completion (minus the floors), I've had my eye on a few different pieces for the room.  You didn't seriously think I would stop at the dresser, did you?

The built-ins now physically and visually take up a lot of space in the bedroom, but I think it is always important to have a few supporting pieces to fill in.  Enter the lucite console table!

Visually it doesn't take up a lot of space, but it still adds a layer to the room and I love the idea of contrast between the sleek table and our vintage dresser.  I would even take it a step further and add a rustic trunk underneath for storage and a little contrast.  

I guess this means I should start scourging Craigslist list now if I'm ever gonna find the right trunk.  (Insert Hootie's eye roll here.)

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment