Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Whatever Wednesday!

Normally, I'm not a big fan of the miscellaneous holiday, but since I was involved in a bad pinching incident in college because I refused to wear green on St Patrick's Day I've changed my tune a little.  So in honor of Ol' Saint Paddy, I'm giving a shout out to all things Irish.

First up on the list... beer! Sorry for all the non-drinkers in the group, but if you've ever been to Ireland than you know this really is of the upmost importance.
I actually do enjoy a cold pint of Guinness.  Obviously, I am not the only one since over 10 million glasses are sold EVERY DAY!

We did take a brief trip to Ireland during our time overseas. It really is one of the most beautiful places we've been. I highly recommend driving the Ring of Kerry and the Aghadoe Heights hotel is incredible! 
(Flashback to young Mama & Hootie)

(I just had to throw this guy in... I love him.)

My brother-in-law would kill me if I failed to mention Ireland's greatest export... U2.  Honestly, I don't really know what all the hype it about.  (Kidding - kind of.)

Lastly, a shout out to all the cute Irishmen (excluding Leprechauns).  The world is at least a prettier place because of you.  

Now everyone go celebrate a country that most have never visited and don't forget to wear something green!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment