Monday, March 18, 2013

Step Off!

I guess for those of us here in good ole Texas spring has sprung.  And with that comes spring cleaning! If you recall back to this post, our front porch is in desperate need of a little facelift. I'm not talking about anything dramatic... just some spring flowers and a new door mat!

I think all the workers coming in and out of our house have ensured that ours has seen better days. Since I'm never one for subtly, I thought these options would fit the bill.

Love the colors and the bold design.

You know I love a classic monogram.  While this one might not have the flair of the others, but it totally makes up for with traditional chicness.

Could this be more fun? It's like a little hello from the floor.

Who doesn't love a medallion?

Simply beautiful... a great suzani (without the price tag)!

I can't decide.  Perhaps these are all too pretty to be stepped on.  

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Can never go wrong with a polka dot mat! I would say Little Midge would really like that one.

    ReplyDelete