Friday, March 15, 2013

The Old Ball & Chain

No, Hootie didn't steal my computer and write a post about me. I'm referring to our original baby, Gracie Lou. This Sunday (on St. Paddy's Day no less), she will celebrate her 11th birthday. In her honor, I decided to make a birthday list for our girl.

Gracie has been known to take lounging to the extreme and why not do it in style with this faux leather bed.  You know I love a good personalization as well!

Hootie has never allowed anything but a solid red collar for Gracie. (Minus the time when I bought her a dinner party collar.  I don't think Hootie or Gracie appreciated that one much.) However, this one might be too sweet to pass up.

How could Gracie not fill like a queen when eating out of these?!?

Lastly, my sister-in-law turned me on to these super cute chevron dog tags.  You pick the colors and there tons of designs.  Maybe I should go ahead and order one for the old lady?!?

As any animal lover will tell you, Gracie is a member of our family and while she is full out crazy most days we wouldn't have her any other way.  Happy birthday, Gracie Lou!

Cheers,
Jessie   

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Gracie. All the family loves you very much.
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete