Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creature of Habit

Those that know me best know that I like things "a certain way" and just a few days into our renovations have already put me on the brink of a meltdown.  I am a firm believer in order and if we are being truly honest... control.  The upheaval of my home and our lifestyle has thrown me for a loop.

I realize this is a tiny problem in the grand scheme of things, but that is what has me most concerned.  If the smallest issue can cause this much chaos in my normal everyday life than what will happen if something BIG comes along?!?

I was lamenting tonight that I wish I was more like a friend of mine who seems to always be carefree and oblivious to the stress of the world.  (No, sissy, I was not talking about you.)  But don't we all want what the other has... I guess I will take this as an opportunity to let go a little more and embrace my flower child.  I'll keep you posted on the results.

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - Tune in later this week to find out why the built-ins were installed incorrectly, the hardware is too big and Hootie didn't know we were painting the front door.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment